Whether you're going out for a walk or a run, to the gym to lift weights, or to the pool to swim a few laps, the self-affirmation involved in the concept of "going out" or "going to" something for ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Make each shake with 2 scoops of SP Complete and 1 scoop of SP Whey Pro. Drink 2 shakes daily. One will replace breakfast. Drink the second shake for either lunch or supper. See bottom of this page, for shake instructions.
2. Eat one meal daily. It should consist of protein (meat, eggs) and vegetables (cooked or raw, including salad). Click here for ideas!
3. For between meal snacks, eat a small handful of nuts (not peanuts), SP Standard Bar, raw vegetables, or berries. You can have 2 or 3 snack a day. If you find that you are still hungry, let Dr. Cox know, and he will make recommendations to help.
4. Drink at least 8 glasses of water, 8 ounces each, daily. Drinking more water is encouraged.
5. Walk 30 minutes per day, at least 5 days per week whenever possible. This will improve the effectiveness of the program.
|SP Cleanse||5 capsules||5 capsules|
|SP Gastro Fiber||2 capsules||2 capsules||2 capsules|
|SP Green Food||2 capsules||2 capsules||2 capsules|
To make a smoothie:
1- 1 1/2 Cups coconut milk or almond milk
(unsweetened, but vanilla flavor is fine)
1/2- 1 cup berries
(blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, etc)
add liquid Stevia to taste for sweetener
add 1 scoop of S.P. Whey Pro
add 2 scoops of S.P. complete
Blend to desired consistency
Add ice cubes for a thicker smoothie
Avoid fruit juices and any other fruit (they add too many calories and carbs)